Sunday, January 18, 2009
Bobby's Sunday Summary
This week has been very alone, not lonely just alone. I have been in sunny 70+ degree California all week. I was out there working with my boss to get a new internal customer adopt our product. My boss really only showed up twice during the week for a pair of meetings with the people. The rest of the time I was on my own for a lot of it. Also with Susan's attempts to fly standby to Utah, and her eventual success this is the third Sunday out of the last four Sundays that I will be here all alone. Now don't get me wrong, I don't need anyone to invite me over for dinner today. I just didn't realize how much time I actually spend playing with Alice. I have hours upon hours free right now, and I don't totally know what to do with it all. But that is OK they should be back on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No, you sound lonely, Bobby. *hugs* Hope your family comes home to you soon!
ReplyDelete