This week has been a very stressful one. We are remodeling our bathroom. Luckely Susan's parents are in town helping us. They have saved us a lot of time and money already. We stripped it down to the studs as you can see in the picture. Then today a contractor showed up and took out the tub, did the plubing and started on the drywall.
Sadly today, the day I needed to stay home to answer any questions etc. is the day our internet decided to die. So right now I am writing this on my phone rather then the computer. Sadly we get phone service through our internet too, so my cell phone is the only form of outside communication we have right now. I will try and post more later once the bathroom is finished so you can see how it turned out.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment