This week was a long one. I flew to California Monday morning. I arrived there at about 2 and my meetings started at 3. They lasted until 6 that night. The next day started at 8 am and ended at 8 pm. Lots and lots of meetings. I flew to CA for a conference. The conference was Wednesday through mid-day on Friday, but my boss wanted us to get a lot of other stuff done while we were out there. The trip, and especially the conference was a lot of fun, but again it was full of very long days.

The first night Yahoo! had a fancy get together at the San Jose Museum of Art. I was rather tired so I did not stick around that long, but the food was very good.
Friday night I got together with my brother, my sister, and her husband. Susan insisted that I get pictures, but it was late and they did not turn out that well.
I got home Saturday at about 4 and I have been exhausted ever since.
No comments:
Post a Comment