Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bobby's Sunday Summary

Apparently if you hit enter in blogger after just typing in the title of a blog, it will publish the empty entry. I just found that out, so any of you who are fast at reading this may be a bit disappointed, because I do not plan on finishing it right now. I have stake conference in about an hour, so check back later for an update.

This week has been a very interesting one. We have had a guest staying with us some of this week, and she will stay until next Saturday. She is a very nice surrogate grandmother to Alice. Alice loves her lots and lots, but sadly she is with us because she is moving to Nevada and needed a place to stay for a week after leaving her old apartment. It was especially odd last night as Susan is off on her final birthday celebration, another opera in Chicago this time, so it was out guest, Alice and me last night.

It was almost even odder, because I recently dodged another trip to California. Two trips in fact. This week two people I work with will be in California giving some training on what we have built. The next week two more are going out to give a presentation to our new management, yes we got moved around again, about exactly what it is that we do. For some reason I always seem to get picked for these types of trips so I have ended up going to CA three to four times a year. Well if I were going on the first trip then I would probably be flying out this afternoon, so it would be one more thing in an already crazy schedule for today, with a guest in our house, Susan coming home and me leaving for a week. I just don't think that would work.

well look at that, because Alice is eating oatmeal with her friend I actually managed to get enough time to finish this, reducing that chances that anyone will have to check back later to read the actual entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment