Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bobby's Sunday Summary

A lot happened this week. Actually a lot happened Saturday and today. That is the way it seems, almost everything happens on Saturday or Sunday. Alice got to go to a friend birthday party on Saturday. The most difficult, and depending on who you are funny, part of the day was when I showed up with the present to wrap for the other little girl who turned two. It was a baby doll from the dollar store with a doctor's kit that came with it. Alice saw it from across the room and instantly wanted it. I tried to pick something that she already had to reduce the possibility of this happening. But she really wanted it, and she was really tired too. She was ready to trade all of her dolls and her doctor's kit in to get this one new doll. After we had refused she fell apart into a pity party. We heard things such as "I don't want to be nice I want to be mean and nasty" or "She gets all the nice things the only thing I get are rusty old clocks". The last one was yelled from the bath room where about the only thing you can see is a clock, and she does not even really know what rust is. The good thing is she calmed down and had one of the best times of her life at the party. There was dancing and candy and fun.

Alice also gave her first talk in Primary today. She did a very good job with it. And just for fun here are some random spinning videos from this week.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like I'm the type of person to think that it's funny, but I wouldn't want to be in your place. And by the way, I got dizzy looking at the spinning videos! Alice looked like she really loved it.

    ReplyDelete