Wow. Wow. Wow. Those are amazing and perfectly captured your adorable, wonderful family. I don't think I can pick a favorite. Maybe the snuggling with Robert in the box? Maybe? So gorgeous.
Suz, I love, love, love your hair. It is so *you*.
HOOOOOOOLY COW those are gorgeous!! I'm with Julia--it's hard to pick a favorite, but I love the smooshy-nose picture with Robert in the box. Can I buy a 5x7 of the group shot where you're laughing and Robert is trying to leap out of Bobby's arms?
And can I come to Illinois so Jenika can take our pictures? Does she ever come out to Utah?
These are so perfect! I am just in love with them. Robert in the playhouse and the up close ones of Alice - love love love! Candid-type photo shoots really are the way to go.
Wow. Wow. Wow. Those are amazing and perfectly captured your adorable, wonderful family. I don't think I can pick a favorite. Maybe the snuggling with Robert in the box? Maybe? So gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSuz, I love, love, love your hair. It is so *you*.
HOOOOOOOLY COW those are gorgeous!! I'm with Julia--it's hard to pick a favorite, but I love the smooshy-nose picture with Robert in the box. Can I buy a 5x7 of the group shot where you're laughing and Robert is trying to leap out of Bobby's arms?
ReplyDeleteAnd can I come to Illinois so Jenika can take our pictures? Does she ever come out to Utah?
They are awesome!!!! Love love love them!
ReplyDeleteThese are so perfect! I am just in love with them. Robert in the playhouse and the up close ones of Alice - love love love! Candid-type photo shoots really are the way to go.
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone else your pictures turned out amazing! I love them!
ReplyDeleteOoh! So good! I was in the other room and Jacob said, "What are you laughing about?"
ReplyDelete"Adorable pictures of the Evanses," I said.
And, not gonna lie, I feel gratified that I helped you pick your shirt out! You look so good. You all do!
I'm so glad you had Jenika take your pictures, because this photo shoot totally captured the spirit of your family. Loved them all.
ReplyDeleteI LOVED these pictures!! They are so, so amazing! Amen to everything everyone else said.
ReplyDelete