Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bobby's Sunday Summary

Well it is allergy season again, so my nose has been going kind of crazy.  And when that was combined with the vaccination I got on Friday it was not fun.  I guess I am the lucky one in one hundred that gets to react to it and have a fever.  Lucky me.

On Saturday we got a new piano, well at least new to us.  It was free on Crag's list and all we had to do was to move it.  Seeing how the elder's quorum moved the last piano both in and out in the mater of a few months we figured we had already used that resource up, so susan hired a moving company and bing bang boom it was here hassle free.  All we really had to do was open the door for them.  It wasn't that expensive either.  Now all we need to do is have a piano tuner come.

No comments:

Post a Comment