Sunday, May 13, 2012

When "Quiet Time" Gets Too Quiet

Buddy has started to stay awake during some of his daily "quiet time" routine. I'm okay with that. He plays and sings really well by himself, usually staying out of trouble. When it gets REALLY quiet all of a sudden, it's usually because of something like this:

Conked out right behind his door. I could barely squeeze my arm in far enough to snap the photo.

When Alice and I walked into his room, we thought he had disappeared. Kinda freaked me out for a minute. Turns out, he was asleep between the dresser and his big boy bed.

4 comments:

  1. That second picture made me laugh so hard! We love you Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of him asleep behnd the bed. That is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Poor little sleepy guy! What a darling couple of pictures.

    ReplyDelete