Friday, January 11, 2013

100 Days!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, James was born exactly 990 days after Robert.

James is all sweetness. It's especially impressive that I can say that after soothing him all night through a stuffy nose and its companion: the snotty, gagging cough. Thank goodness for the Snuggle Chair, pacifiers, and a baby who can be soothed with cuddles. I'm also thoroughly grateful for the "saline solution" treatment for infant stuffy noses. Miracle! I wish I had known that trick for the last two wee babes.

He's my mellow little man and I'm grateful to have had him this long.

1 DAY

10 DAYS

100 DAYS

P.S. Both Alice and Robert are on board for nicknaming James "Tiago." Robert has even corrected me a couple times today. I think it's fitting for James to get a new name just as he becomes cognizant enough to play with us.

1 comment:

  1. New names for new progress! I like that. He looks a little like Alice in that last picture. It's so fun to see him becoming who he is. Wish we were closer to experience the changes and progression.

    ReplyDelete