Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mustachioed Mob

Our "Christmas Crackers" this year included paper mustaches and some of the lamest limericks I've ever composed. Ah well, I'll blame my lack of creativity on 3 months of interrupted sleep. I didn't have my camera with me this time :(  Sometimes I wonder if blurry, dark, cell phone pictures are better than no pictures at all. I have this fear (irrational?) that terrible photos will overwrite my actual memory of the event. Then again, without my real camera on me, these grainy Big-Foot-finally-captured-on-film-esque shots are the only way to share such cuteness with my family and friends:









You tell me...is your life much improved after having seen these photos? Or should I just give up on the cell phone photo efforts altogether?

2 comments:

  1. Totally worth it! Thanks for being willing to show them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pretend you meant to do it that way. Retro is in--check out Instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete