Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week has been a bit long.  Most of the week has been fairly normal, but we have had a few things special.  The biggest thing was the open house at the little gym.  Buddy got a little scared, and it took him a while to be comfortable enough to play.  But Alice took to it like a fish to water.



2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! What/where's the little gym? I hadn't heard of it when we were there. Spence would be crazy for something like that. He has taught himself to do somersaults and some pretty decent cartwheels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Little Gym is a national chain of gyms specifically designed for little kids. Their classes for 2-year-olds are a fusion between Kindermusik and freetime on the gym equipment. The older classes work on music, movement, and gymnastics skills. One just opened up in the strip mall across from the Urbana Meijer. I've enrolled Robert in a Mommy-and-me class, but it's pretty expensive, and I'm pretty sure we'll stop going as soon as it's warm enough to play outside regularly. Curse you, freezing cold Illinois winters!

      Delete