Sunday, September 20, 2015

1082 Days!

So, um, I forgot to celebrate James' 1000th day on the blog. Or at all :( For shame! Fortunately, I did happen to take a picture of him on that glorious day, June 30th, 2015:


He's enjoying a couple grapes in this photo, so his cheeks are bulging and his eye dimples are deeper than ever. I love those eye dimples. I've written a lot about James recently on this blog so I don't have any more data to expound or explicate. His developing personality intrigues me, though, and I'm interested to see where he takes his strengths in life. His major strength right now is independence. He just up and does what he wants to do and he's so dang proud of himself for it.

And just for cuteness, I'm posting this quick peek at Robert and James in one of their more cooperatively playful moments. Bob and Loretta might recognize the tricycle...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for changing your individual photo. The other one kind of creeped me out, and you look awesome--happy, settled, so totally you--in this one. :)

    ReplyDelete