While visiting the Garner fam in Ohio for Thanksgiving, our two families drove out to the Cleveland Turkey Trot and ran a 5k together. Some significant happenings from the race:
Alice and Bobby ran together the whole time, no walking breaks. A first time for Alice. Yay, guys!
Robert walked with me and the stroller (James and Matthew got to ride). It was a long, fast walk, and Robert had to push himself hard to make it to the end on his own two feet, and he DID it! Great job, Robert! Fantastic effort!
The race photographers caught us as we crossed the finish line and I couldn't help but pay the $1 to keep these moments in ones and zeroes:
Gosh, I love these people, and I'm so stinkin' proud of them. Even for something as silly as a 3 mile jog on Thanksgiving Day.
The rest of our trip was relaxing and crazy and fun and loud and everything in between. I love those Garners, too. It's a real treat to spend time with them.
Monday, November 27, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yayyy for all of you!! And I'm so glad you and the Garners have each other! As Elder Rasband says, there are no coincidences.
ReplyDelete