The local farm got back to me today!
They don't need any field help right now (surprised?) but they had a look at my resume and wanted to meet about possibly developing nutritional and cooking info for their members and customers next year.
*squeeeeeeeeee*
This is just the kind of stuff I can do from home! It gives me purpose to research and relearn and stretch those dietetic muscles. I can't wait until dirt time comes around again, but this will do nicely in the interim :)
She also mentioned they were putting in grant applications over the next couple weeks. That's something I could help with, too, but I didn't want to mention that this early...seems a little grabby, y'know? Maybe next year.
Or maybe I'll just get gutsy and ask if I can help with them this year.
Am I feeling gutsy?
Totally. Email sent.
Monday, November 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so exciting! And how perfect that you have valuable skills that people can benefit from. They will be lucky to have you. :)
ReplyDelete