Blog-tagged by Heidi, so here it is. I didn't actually start to grow up until college, so I find it hard to believe an 18-year-old is capable of accomplishing anything so profound that I would say EVERY person should experience it. I have all sorts of advice I would give to an 18-year-old, but that's not really answering the blogtag, is it? Okay, maybe it will be easier if I put it in the context of things I would love to see Alice accomplish by the time she is 18...
1. Fall in love, then have her heart broken. It sucks, but this experience is awfully helpful later on.
2. Learn to manage money wisely and live within her means.
3. Develop a passion for something. Anything. Get in to it, meet others who enjoy it, share it.
4. Discipline herself to get enough sleep. I still haven't managed to accomplish this, so GOOD LUCK!
5. The ability to understand other peoples' points of view first. It's amazing how many doors open up when people feel understood, even if you don't exactly agree with them.
6. Come to understand that people change and sometimes make mistakes. Learn to forgive.
So now I tag Jenny H, Kristin E and Laura H. Have at it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment