Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jungle Gym

Warning: To those who feel children should never be allowed to fall, shield your eyes.

Pondering Alice's recent passion to climb things, and her penchant for all things outdoorsy, I created a new little climbing feature for her bedroom. I put a large plastic tub next to her little Lego table and placed them at the foot of her crib near the window. The tub is weighted with books and toys, so it's pretty stable.

Untitled

Untitled

Alice scrambles onto the Lego table and heaves herself onto the bin, finally standing up to peek out the window. Sometimes she does a little victory jig on the top level. The dance is too sporadic for me to get a good picture or movie. Yes, she has fallen a couple times.

Untitled

I was lucky to get this action shot by accident :) A couple hugs and kisses later, she decides to take a break and read a while.

Untitled

This is one of her favorite books to read. It's a photo album of family members. Her cousin (though I keep wanting to call him "uncle") Colin is the first page.

No comments:

Post a Comment