Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bobby's Sunday Summary

I think that this week can be almost completely summed up by this badly recorded excerpt from a song by my name sake, Bobby Vinton.

Susan and Alice have been out of town all this week.  I flew back on Monday so I could go to work, and Susan and Alice stayed with her parents.  Other then that this week as been very very dull.  I know it is kind of sad but I don't really have much of a life without them here.

Last week we were in Orem with Susan's parents, so I was a slacker and didn't write.  I think it may have a lot to do with the fact that I had just seen personally a lot of the people that read the blog and hence I did not feel an overwhelming need to write about it.  I probably should post some pictures, but I will save that until next week when Susan is back and we hopefully will have some more to add.


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Bobby!! They're almost back, right? It was so great to see them here. I'm sorry I missed seeing you, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have come to hang out with us, Bobby! It's not too tacky to hang out with your younger brother and his family, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete