This week was a very busy week. It started out with Susan taking a trip to Effingham. Susan already posted a bunch of pictures and movies about it, and well there really isn’t anything that interesting or exciting about me sitting at home on a Monday evening so I will leave it at that.
Yesterday Yahoo! had their annual holiday party. It was a lot of fun, but a little awkward as all of these parties tend to be. We are not very social people, so sitting around with a bunch of people that I know half of, and Susan only vaguely recognizes that same half is quite a bit out of our comfort zone. Add to that some of the stress that layoffs are going to be happening in the near future, possibly even this week, made it even more awkward. But it ended up being very fun. The food was wonderful, and Susan and I got to spend some time together so it turned out to be very good. They also had a bossa-nova band play towards the end of it. I was a little disappointed that we did not stay longer, but we needed to get home so we could drop the baby sitter off.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment