Sunday, February 8, 2009
Bobby's Sunday Summary
This week was an interesting one. It started out a lot like last week. Susan had another very busy week, so she was a bit frustrated again. But her friend came to visit this weekend, which made her a lot happier. I ended up with Alice a lot this weekend but that is OK it has been fun playing with her, although a little stressful. We got to do a few firsts this weekend. I will let Susan write about a few of them on the blog, but Alice and I built her first snowman. We had a bit of a warm spell yesterday so Alice actually felt like playing outside again. And the snow that was left was just slightly melted so it stuck together really well. Unfortunately by that evening the snow the only snow left in the yard was a tiny pile where the snowman used to be, everything else had melted. Susan already posted some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment