Some new creations from Alice's "choose your own adventure" singing:
"Spencer had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb."
"We wish you a Spencer Bair Christmas, we wish you a Spencer Bair Christmas"
"Red and yellow and pink and green...I can sing a rainbow" somehow turns into "Red and black and red and red...I can sing a coral snake"
Our trip to St. Louis this weekend was excellent. We swapped babysitting with the Krogels. I took Alice (1.9y), Justin (2.75y), and baby Esther (5mo) to the Magic House which is an amazing children's science museum only 10 minutes from the temple (and admission was free, thanks to a reciprocal agreement with our little science museum in Urbana). It was PACKED! There was hardly room to play. Both toddlers were very well-behaved, though, and happy to play with the same thing at the same time for 90 minutes. A miracle in itself! Esther hung out in her carrier and enjoyed watching all the action. Unfortunately for the grandparents and future posterity, it was nigh unto impossible to take pictures while navigating the hot, noisy crowd and juggling a baby carrier and three winter coats. I'll do better next time :)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun to have toddlers singing....it was part of my favorites with toddlers.
ReplyDelete