Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week was a fairly uneventful week.  At work we have been finishing up a project and planning for the next one.  This time I did not feel nearly as rushed as usual, so that was good, and helped contribute to the uneventful nature of the week.  They did reorganize our ward just a few hours ago.  I will not bother going into too many details, because if you care about the details you probably already received all of the info.  The important piece is that Bill, my brother, will be in a different ward from us now.  To make up for the lack of news I have posted a picture of Alice.

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. One of the ward in our stake split today as well. Which means that my ward now meet at 3 pm. I'm not sure how that's going to go... you guys probably won't be sticking around for church when you come and visit!

    I think your lens needs to be cleaned. The last few pictures have been a little smudgy. ;)

    ReplyDelete