Saturday, March 7, 2009

Evans Men

As of 4pm today, my head cold has exploded. I'm a wreck of snot, coughing, sneezing, and more snot. My throat is killing me, my nose is stuffed up and I've completely lost my voice. I would be even WORSE if Bobby hadn't taken care of the kids and made dinner tonight while I floated in and out of consciousness in the back room. To top it off, he's over at Bill and Kristin's house putting Will to bed as we wait for news on the imminent arrival of Will's new little sister.

Bill has been by Kristin's side for 27 hours and counting. Through contractions, pre-delivery fasting, and all the anxious anticipation that comes with a child's birth, he remains a supportive husband and loving father.

I am blessed to have these two Evans men in my life. I don't know how they came to be the men that they are today, I'm just grateful that they're here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick, but I'm glad you have someone to take care of you and the babe! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete