Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bobby's Sunday Summary


Sorry for the wait. I have been a slacker the last few weeks. Don't worry we are not dead, just very busy, and slightly confused. Due to some technical difficulties Susan ended up posting some of her entries to another blog, not this one. We were thinking about names we wanted for our blog, and bojuandsuju lost to bobbyandsusan, but it never got deleted. Now that has been fixed, and I am feeling better but I probably will not remember everything.

Susan has already mentioned various aspects of Alice's development. I do have to add that she is a very loving person. Yesterday we went to the cheese festival in Arthur IL. Sadly, the cheese curling was rained out, but if you are interested you you can relive last year. I will try and update the picture. Our old account finally shut down, and I have not updated all of the picture links yet. Well back to Alice we still met up with our friends there yesterday and Alice grabbed one of her friends and smothered him with hugs and kisses. She even held his hand for like 10 min. It appears we have a boy kisser on our hands. She also got to go on a cart and buggy ride.



This week at work has been a bit hectic. We are finishing up a release and everything went fine with it, but my manager gets to be a bit of a micro-manager when she gets nervous.

On tuesday we went to the temple. It was rather relaxing, but ended up being a very long day. We switched baby sitting with another couple in our ward. While they were working we went to the Magic House. It was lots of fun to see Alice exploring and having fun herself.



And me too

The saturday before that there was a baptism in the ward. I am the ward mission leader so I ended up being rather heavily involved with it. On Sunday I go sick with something. I really don't know what it was but I felt miserable for a couple of hours and it took me a few days to completely recover. That is why there was no message last week.

1 comment:

  1. CHEESE FESTIVAL??? How did I not know about this? We just get Oktoberfest, which isn't much fun if you don't drink beer. But we had to check it out anyway. I'm glad you're feeling better. Sick is no fun. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete