ha ha.. magazine, asparagus and excuse me... she asks for asparagus??? Bennett loves to talk about veggies but NEVER wants to eat them.. unless of course they are mashed beyond recognition and in a baby food jar, weird I know? Isn't it just nuts what these two yr. olds can come up with? I just never cease to be amazed! (In reference to Alice and the baby cow conversation)
I'd have to say 'magazine,' 'asparagus' and 'excuse-me.' I'm trying to decide if, when Benji says "ahh juuu" (as he says all the time, he means "apple juice." He really likes that stuff. ;o)
ha ha.. magazine, asparagus and excuse me... she asks for asparagus??? Bennett loves to talk about veggies but NEVER wants to eat them.. unless of course they are mashed beyond recognition and in a baby food jar, weird I know? Isn't it just nuts what these two yr. olds can come up with? I just never cease to be amazed! (In reference to Alice and the baby cow conversation)
ReplyDeleteI'd have to say 'magazine,' 'asparagus' and 'excuse-me.' I'm trying to decide if, when Benji says "ahh juuu" (as he says all the time, he means "apple juice." He really likes that stuff. ;o)
ReplyDelete