Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week feels like a long one. About a year and a half ago we bought about quarter of a cow. We are not huge beef eaters, and had 5 filet mignons so in celebration of my brother passing his qualifying exams we decided to have them over for a filet mignon cookout. It turned out fairly well.

On Tuesday Susan had a genealogy class that she taught, on Thursday she had enrichment, and Saturday morning she went to a class on green building. So in reality Susan had a busy week, while I watched Alice for a lot of it.

Saturday I decided that I was going to make ribs as Susan had found some on sale. As I was making the rub I mistakenly grabbed the rock salt instead of kosher salt. I thought that it would not be that big of a difference, especially because it did not look like that much salt. Boy was I wrong. Those are some very salty ribs, but still delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment