This week was a bit of a slow week, at least for me, and I think we needed it.
Friday night Susan and I went on a date. We haven't been on a real date in a long time. We went to go see 9. It was good, but I keep finding more and more that I tend to be disappointed with Sci-Fi. I guess I just have too high of expectations. For some reason I expect the movie to be consistent throughout, answer all of the major questions that pop in my head during the movie or not answer them on purpose. For some reason I am willing to suspend these for an action/adventure movie with sci-fi themes. But not a Sci-fi movie with action/adventure. I know it is a subtle difference.

On a different note I said recently that about a year and a half ago we bought a 1/4 cow. Well, we ran out of chili a while ago and this week we roasted up the last of the roasts from the cow, and made 8 quarts of chili. Sadly one of the quart jars broke in the canning process.
And that is what happened this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment