Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week was a very long week. Susan is still pregnant, and she has been doing as much as she normally does so she has been very busy. As the days go on some things get more difficult to do, but she still does them very well, and before I get angry comments about why I am not helping this poor pregnant woman out, I am, but this week has been very stressful too. We have a big deadline coming up on Monday. On Friday what we were working on still was not operating properly. So I had to spend a few hours on Saturday to debug it and get it all working. I am glad that we managed to get close enough that it only took a few hours, but it was still very frustrating that it did not work out as well as I had hoped.




Yesterday Alice picked play an instrument from the star sticks and Susan decided to play the drums with Alice. It turned out to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment