Sunday, March 7, 2010
My belly button hurts
In addition to the frequent migraines, leg nerve pain, and freakish amounts of gaseous bloating exclusively associated (so far) with the third trimester of this pregnancy, I now have a sore belly button. It feels like it's stretched out and bruised. Alice's daily snuggles and lap-sitting moments are less enjoyable than they used to be :( New stretch marks also tell me I'm a little more round than I was with Alice. I'm trying to remain positive about these temporary physical changes, trying to see them as progress towards a very desirable end. I actually feel guilty complaining about physical trivialities when we've been blessed with not only another child, but a healthy one. *sigh* At the same time, I'm really looking forward to the day my guts (and his heels) move out of my rib cage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"freakish amounts of gaseous bloating"
ReplyDeleteI totally understand!!!
Sooooo sorry.