Bobby went to work (boring), and the rest of us played with friends at the Orpheum Children's Museum. Robert slept through much of that, too. It's disappointing that so many of my pictures are random and fuzzy.
I did manage to record Robert's thunder thighs for posterity.
We came home to quiet time where both kids slept and I got caught up on several thinking items. Sweet peace. Ahhhhh. I also caught up on my blogging, if you couldn't tell from the flurry of posts this afternoon.
Bobby made Chicken Parmesan while Alice and I ran to the store for a few sale items (pork butt, anyone?). Then he made some coconut lime ice cream with our new ice cream maker. Yeah, we got one after trying only one non-dairy recipe. It's THAT good. What a way to celebrate!
And here is Robert's progression from 1 to 10 to 100 days. My (I mean "Our") sweet little man.
One Day







Oooh, I love chunky babies! (And we have that same stroller). A three-ponytail occasion? That's something.
ReplyDelete