Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week has not seemed that normal. I have been working on a new project at work. I spent all week to finally get it to work, at least a little bit. On the home front this week end has been and will be very different from usual. Susan had a lady's night out party at our house Friday night. It was mostly to celebrate the return of a friend of hers for the summer. Yesterday was a mostly quite day. We went to the park for a picnic. It was fun, Alice got to play in a water fountain and a large sand box. And we got to relax in the shade. Tonight are the fireworks, etc. here, but I don't think we will be going, as Alice really does not like loud noises. Tomorrow our church is having a big Independence day party. We will try and take pictures for next week.





Us at the park

Alice playing in the sand.

Alice Decided this week to give Bob a new look. Se also wanted to take some pictures herself.






No comments:

Post a Comment