Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week has been mostly normal. Susan has had a lot of things in the evening, but Susan has already talked about that. At work there have been some reorganizations going on, but we still don't know any details about exactly what our next project will be. There is no fear of me being laid-off, hey need people too desperately for that to happen. Just curious what I will end up doing.

Today I decided that I wanted to make scones for breakfast. But just so you know these are Utah Scones. They turned out a lot more like fry bread then the big puffy fried bread balloons that I remember growing up. If you happen to know a good recipe for them please let me know (Dad). We will probably not try them again until next year though.

Alice wanted to include that we read lots of books this morning. She is starting to get into chapter books a bit more. Not that she reads them herself, but that she likes to listen to a story that is a bit longer then a picture book.

No comments:

Post a Comment