Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week was a long one. We had a reorganization happen this week. I still have a job, but the team I am a part of was split up. Which was very frustrating.

Robert has also been sick this week. He has had a cold and has had a very hard time. He will not sleep more then two hours without waking up and screaming. This has been especially difficult on Susan, as the only thing that seems to make him go back to sleep is nursing.

We also spent much of Saturday painting, or I should say I spent about 4 hours on Saturday painting while Susan went to a meeting. Luckily we had a friend who helped us out by watching Alice during the meeting.

All in all it was a very long an tiring week.

No comments:

Post a Comment