Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bobby's Sunday Summary

I know it has been a long time since I last wrote.  A lot of that is because we have been moving and have not had internet access in our home until very recently.  Well we are back, and like Susan said I don't think we will be able to catch up with everything that has happened sine the last time I wrote.  Lets see, we first moved from our house to a temporary house.  This is because some things changes with the price of our new house, which forced the loan to go through some hoops and need to be rewritten so that resulted in us being homeless for a little less then a week.

Wonderfully we have some great friends who did not need their house for that very week, so we first moved in there, then this past Wednesday we finally closed on our new house and have moved in.  We are still putting some things away, and we have to hang the pictures on the walls, but we are finally home.

Today was Christmas.  I think this was one of the best Christmases ever.  Both Alice and Robert had a lot of fun.  I think some of that was that they took their time.  They would open up one present, and fall in love with it.  They would play with it and explore it for a while before moving on to the next one.  Part of it too was because we had a real family Christmas.  It was great to have my parents in town, but also to have my brother and his family living close enough that the house was actually full, and everyone was having a good time.

I will try to post some pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment