I am so blasted tired. Not sleepy, really, but completely spent. House in chaos. Trying to live normal life (dishes, laundry, meal preparation, preschool schedule, attending social events) and this surreal second life (packing, relocating, signing binding legal documents, relocating again) at the same time. It's exhausting.
Alice is coming down with something that's making her eyes goop shut when she sleeps. The term "snot up to her eyeballs" seems accurate. She has a cough and stuffy nose, too. No fever or vomiting, though, and I'm wondering if I should send her to preschool tomorrow at all. Do other people want their kids crying boogers? Probably not. Maybe today was the worst of it and she'll be better tomorrow?
I don't know if having her home will make it better or worse for me scurrying about. I don't even know what I'm doing tomorrow. My brain is spent. Done. No energy for planning because planning isn't really what I feel needs to be done. I don't know what needs to be done. I'm twiddling.
Maybe I'll pack our suitcases. That seems a reasonable thing to do the day before we move :) Maybe I'll return library books, too. I'd hate to lose one of those in the shuffle.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment