Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bobby's Sunday Summary

This week felt fairly normal, but we did do some fun things yesterday. After we cleaned the house, we went to the store, had quiet time, picked one of our sunflowers, went to the local Children's Museum, had dinner, and watched a movie.  It was busy but not too busy.

The best part about the day was the movie, not because it was an amazingly good movie, but because of Alice's reaction to it.  It was Cinderella, and all throughout it Alice was enthralled.  At the end when they got married and kissed, she let out a sigh like you wouldn't believe.  It was almost like it had fulfilled all her dreams of what a movie should be.

I also liked it a lot at the museum.  Buddy has started noticing when things "match".  Notice how he sorted the blocks.  He then made a bit more advanced pattern.  In the movie, Alice and Robert are playing on some large blocks that we used to make an arch, which they then knocked down.




1 comment:

  1. When I turned 5 my Grandma gave me Cinderella for my Birthday. They turned it on and said that I watched it... enthralled... maybe the same way Alice did? When it was over, I sighed too and turned to them and said "Oh how I wish that would happen to ME!" I think Alice and I could be dear, dear friends :)

    ReplyDelete