Yay!! I was just talking about you guys with someone this morning. How exciting! Can't wait to meet him in person. Let us know if we can do anything in the next couple of days before Grandma comes. Love you all!
Congrats! I was going to list on your blog the midwives in order of who were my favorite and thought, oh I just do that tomorrow. And look now you have a baby! Yeah. James is a really popular name in my family. I have three uncle's named James, and three cousins. My one cousin told us when he was five, "Just call me Bobby." Can't wait to hear all the details. Ray delivered Captain E. Kathy delivered Gigi. Jennifer delivered Peach. I pretty much like all of them, well except for the Mormon one but that is a long story...:) Congrats Evans family! He looks super healthy! Gets some rest!
Congratulations!! I was suspicious when I didn't see you at pickup and you didn't have Oliver. I am so glad he is here and can't wait to meet him. Let me know when the kids can come for a playdate. Oh, and James is flattered that you named your son after him! Ha ha. Great name!
Yay!! I was just talking about you guys with someone this morning. How exciting! Can't wait to meet him in person. Let us know if we can do anything in the next couple of days before Grandma comes. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I was going to list on your blog the midwives in order of who were my favorite and thought, oh I just do that tomorrow. And look now you have a baby! Yeah. James is a really popular name in my family. I have three uncle's named James, and three cousins. My one cousin told us when he was five, "Just call me Bobby." Can't wait to hear all the details. Ray delivered Captain E. Kathy delivered Gigi. Jennifer delivered Peach. I pretty much like all of them, well except for the Mormon one but that is a long story...:) Congrats Evans family! He looks super healthy! Gets some rest!
ReplyDeleteI totally gasped! So wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh how wonderful! He is beautiful! I ADORE the name James... I tried it with Truman but Corey said "no."
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear more about how everyone is doing and how the birth went.
Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!!
I'll have Lisa contact you about meals :)
Oh yea!!! congrats! so excited for you! What a cute little cry and such a great name! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He looks just perfect! Love you all!
ReplyDeletewelcome to the world james! congrats to you and the family, ENJOY!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I was suspicious when I didn't see you at pickup and you didn't have Oliver. I am so glad he is here and can't wait to meet him. Let me know when the kids can come for a playdate. Oh, and James is flattered that you named your son after him! Ha ha. Great name!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Please may we have more?
ReplyDeleteWelcome, James!! Yay, yay, yay! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congratulations. I'm glad that he's finally here and that he is doing so well. Alice seems so sweet with him.
ReplyDelete