Thursday, October 4, 2012

More of James

James and I came home this afternoon, much to everyone's relief and joy (especially Alice). He's a champion nurser, but hasn't managed to poop into a diaper yet (plenty of meconium in the amniotic fluid, though). I'll share the nitty-gritty birth story details later :) For now, I'll just share pictures and movies of this sweet little man who is content to eat, sleep, and hang out in a state of quiet alertness. The kids still call him Bogah.






5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the handsome little fellow and especially to mom!! Hope you are adjusting well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you on the new little man in your family! Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you! Can't wait to see everyone! So glad things are going well for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. So awesome. Loved the big yawn.

    ReplyDelete