A few picts from recently:
| James showing off a few snowflakes he had captured. |
| Grandma wanted a picture of Matthew's hands here, but all I see is a big, pink pacifier (purchased in desperation for form and function, not style...I don't like pink). |
| New family photo #1 |
| New family photo #2 |
Matthew skipped his first night feeding on Monday and I promptly came down with a short bout of mastitis (another one of those "oh yeah, now I remember this" moments). I'm so glad to have my mom and sister in town. The kids absolutely adore Erin. She makes everything more fun. Everything. She's taking them out on dates one-by-one, giving them lots of personal attention and special treats. Even James has decided that she's alright to smile for :)
Robert spent much of yesterday afternoon making paper snowflakes. While I was out of the room, he told Erin that she could buy him and take him home with her. She asked him "How much?" and he said "$5." Erin asked about the other members of the family and he said they would be $5 each, too, or *pause*think*think*think* $30 altogether.
WHAT?! Did that boy just do multiplication in his head?!
What if Robert turns out smarter than I am...can my pride handle it?!
James spent much of yesterday in time out. I wonder if he misbehaves sometimes just because he wants/needs some alone time. He plays and sings so happily all by himself that it's easy to leave him be. I've forgotten him in there more than once :) Do we have another introvert in the works? Time will tell.
I hear Matthew squeaking in his seat. Time for another feeding.
Can I tell you how much I love Robert and Alice's style?! That fancy black cape with a bright pink ribbon, and Robert working the vest and the sweater and the tie! I love it! And just FYI, you are looking pretty fabulous for just having had a baby! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat "cape" is actually a velvety skirt she re-envisioned into a fancy "shawl"...I wish there were a manual for non-girly moms raising ultra girly girls ;)
ReplyDelete