...two steps back.
It's been one of those days. I'll spare you the infuriating details and just ask you if you know of any good 5-day preschools around here. Robert and James just couldn't seem to get along today.
I think things will feel better once I stop comparing this time to what I remember life was like before now. For example, I went back on this blog and read what it was like to have James as a 3-week-old (October 2012), and it was nothing like I remember. I had forgotten so much of the hard stuff. And now I'm living the hard stuff again, thinking this is the first time in my life I've ever felt this way. Sooooooo wrong. I need to forget what I think I know.
Therefore, my goal for this week is to stop reminiscing in an idealized past and just accept today. Accept the hard parts as normal, do the best I can, and look forward to forgetting them in the future :)
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment