Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bobby's Sunday Summary

Sorry I haven't done this in a while, Mom I am not dead, don't worry too much.  Life gets crazy some times, and some things fall to the bottom of my priority list.  These past two weeks two big things happened for me.  The first was a week ago, and it was the Ward party.  It was not that different from a typical Christmas party except for the addition of one thing.


20141206_182741

Some of the members of our ward got a little ambitious and roasted a whole hog.  Sadly it was too big to fit in the roasting box in one piece, so they cut it in half.  It was also too big to easily fit into the gym where we were having the dinner so they took it to the kitchen.  The effect was still nice, but not as dramatic.  Sorry about the picture being so fuzzy, I took it with my camera.


20141206_182746

Here they are working on the other half of it.

After being back for half of Saturday and all of Sunday I was off again, this time to San Francisco for a conference.  Susan already told you about her experience while I was away, Don't worry I am taking the week off to try and help make it up to her.  For me it was a fairly normal trip, except for one big thing.  When I went to pick up my rental car I was informed that they were out of the little cars that I am allowed to rent, so I had to pick either a minivan or a Mustang. Can you guess which one I picked.


20141208_135747

Sadly it rained most of the week so I never took the top down, despite it being in the 60s.  Oh well I didn't have much time to drive anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment