Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Mini Photo Session Success!

A friend of mine took these neat picts of the kids recently. They were allowed to wear what they liked (hence the two outfits for Alice and Robert's Superman costume). I simply asked her to capture their personality and relationships. If James had been even the slightest bit smiley, and if Matthew hadn't been starving, it would have been "perfect." Such is life with small kids :) I'm glad she captured what she did because I've fallen in love with these kids all over again:

I love that toothless smile.
So silly and so fun. Alice truly is Robert's best friend.

He's had an itchy nose this winter. I love how matter-of-fact he is about it. He'll be talking to me or asking a question, then screw up his face all funny while I respond.

Such a serious James. He's normally as crazy as the other two.
I'm glad my friend could capture a brief glimpse of how much James loves and trusts his daddy.
Matthew on THE blanket my newborn picture was taken.

Every angle of Matthew's face reveals a different kid to me. I just had to include several shots.

See? Different kid. Which one of these pictures is most like the man he'll grow into?

It looks like a smile, but it's actually a wince. He's not fond of tummy time.

1 comment: