Sunday, December 28, 2014

Bobby's Sunday Summary

I have been bad about blogging, and not posting nearly as much as I should.  So I am going to post some videos and pictures of things we missed earlier and of Christmas.

At Thanksgiving time Susan's Sister cam to visit.  She brought with her a fabulous gift, a gingerbread house with lots of chocolate.



IMG_9705

IMG_9704

James didn't get to participate as much as he wanted, but he still had fun with Grandma.

IMG_9702

Robert had a Christmas program for his preschool, just like the ones Alice was in.  This time he was an angle.  In fact he was the only boy angle, but he did a great job.

IMG_9808

IMG_9800

The other kids had a lot of fun too.

IMG_9807

Especially Alice

IMG_9791

Christmas was a bit more laid back than usual but was still a lot of fun.  The big gifts that the kids liked were remote controlled helicopters, more legos, and a marble toy.



IMG_9853





IMG_9847

IMG_9848

IMG_9850

IMG_9839

No comments:

Post a Comment