Friday, February 20, 2015

Fever Barfs

Two weeks ago, James barfed in his bed. We have had one or more of us grappling with fever, barfing/nausea, and diarrhea to different degrees every day since. It's a lingering sickness, too. Alice stayed on the couch for 4 days. 4 days! That girl usually can't stay still. I've been nauseous for 3 days so far. And it's not the acute, barfy kind of nauseous. It's the "first trimester" kind of nauseous that colors the whole day in grey and leaves me on the couch begging for unconsciousness. I took a pregnancy test just in case. Yes, I'm paranoid. No, I'm not pregnant.

Bobby stayed home from work yesterday to take care of us sickies and the perfectly healthy, energetic 2- and 4-year-olds. I'm slightly better today. Just enough to prepare simple food and read to kids on the couch. Blech.

Alice was energetic enough to go to school today. Robert and James and Bobby are in the clear. Matthew remains blissfully asymptomatic. It's just me who's feeling gross for another couple days. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment