Monday, July 25, 2016

Crafty Dude

Robert made this on Sunday. I offered technical support, so he deems it a team effort, but it was all him. It started with the feet and a couple chopsticks for legs. Then he got more ideas as he rummaged through the craft cabinet. The giant zinnia is from my garden. Love that red. You might recognize the same color in the creature's lips :)

IMG_20160724_183511215
From his acorn cap to his new-shoe-shaping shoes, this guy has style!

Now, what to do with him? I do not love him enough to create a permanent home for him at our house, but he represents a day of creative fun with Robert, so I'm not quite ready to part with him. Perhaps a display shelf is in order?

3 comments:

  1. I love it! He's so creative. What are the shoes made of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the display shelf idea. Once it fills up, you have to get rid of something before you put something new on. You always have the photo for posterity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a guy! I look forward to seeing what he decides to do with all that creativity and imagination!

    ReplyDelete