Well, it turns out, each flat of soil contained 128 cells for seeds. It took me all three hours of my shift to do the one thing asked of me. And more, actually. I was 15 minutes late getting home, which unfortunately messed up Bobby's work schedule, so I won't be doing that again :(
Anyway, trying to rush away, I was reporting to the manager about what I had done, feeling a little dumb that I only did the one thing, and she said, "You planted all of those?!"
*furrowed brow* "Yeah. Is that abnormal?"
"That's, uh, great!"
"Whew."
I like doing well.
I did the math when I got home: I had planted 768 brussels sprouts and 1408 fennel seeds. It didn't feel like that many. Time at the farm doesn't pass like normal time for me. Surprises me every shift.
Fingers crossed that I planted them well...erk...what if I planted over 2000 seeds too deep? I'll know by the end of next week, I guess ;)
![]() |
| This boy...love him to bits. |
![]() |
| Chillin' with my best buddy and a delicious beverage in the heat. |
![]() |
| Robert cooked a double-batch of crepes for the family this week. Very rewarding, though he was a little disappointed that there isn't a "Breakfast Cooking" belt loop for Cub Scouts. |



No comments:
Post a Comment