Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Thanksgiving Pictures!



IMG_20191201_140100536_HDR
A double rainbow we saw while traffic added an extra hour to our 6.5 hour drive :)

IMG_20191130_184847500
He loved the chocolate fondue. I loved his chocolate mustache and goatee. He did not like getting the chocolate mustache and goatee photographed.

IMG_20191130_174915384
Matthew loves Joshua! In fact, he and James have both asked if maybe the Garners could come visit us at our house sometime. Especially Daniel and Joshua. Every member of my household has a favorite Garner or two they'd love to have stay here for a bit. Summer exchange program?

20191130_122941
I think this is why James wants the big boys to visit...they have fantastic games on their school-issued Chrome books and they don't care if you look over their shoulder!

20191129_133301
I loved this hike!


IMG_20191129_133248597_HDR
No views like this one in Chambana.

20191128_172433
Thanksgiving dinner! So. Many. Kids.

20191129_111328
We played some Minute-to-Win-it games, too. This is Matthew trying to roll marbles across the counter and get them to stick to a strip of 2-sided tape at the end. Gideon's head is in the way because it was his turn to catch all the marbles that flew off the end (a highly coveted and contested position, I might add).

20191129_130812
The hike again! This time, you can see Rachel :)

20191129_150832
Bobby set up an ice cream tasting for us. These were all the flavors we tried. The third column is how many people "didn't taste" that flavor. And our names went next to our overall favorites. The Graeter's ice cream flavors (mango sorbet, mint choc chip, and Black Rasp Chip) were the clear winners. The other ice cream flavors came from our favorite Mexican ice cream shop in Chambana: El Oasis.

20191129_170637
Rachel always has stuff on-hand for awesome crafts. Here, Alice and I are melting crayon shavings in a glass ball ornament. You can see the ornaments finished by the other kids in that box. Cool, huh?!

20191129_125107
I'm going to say it again: I loved the hike. This part of Ohio knows how to do hikes and biking trails and such. Kinda jealous.



No comments:

Post a Comment