I'm grateful for a friend (and ministering sister) who can come over and take a spontaneous family photo of us with her snazzy camera. I realized we hadn't taken a whole-family photo since summer 2019!
I'm grateful for the Great British Baking Show. The contestants are so kind to each other, so supportive through success and disaster, and everyone genuinely hugs and kisses each other at the end of each episode, even the judges, giving words of encouragement. It's unlike anything else I've ever seen. Aren't they supposed to mistrust and despise each other? Aren't they supposed to feel like every good thing that happens to someone else takes away from their own happiness? Maybe they just hide it well. No matter. I choose to believe they actually care for each other in such a way that their reactions are genuine. It's nice to see that.
No comments:
Post a Comment