Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2 more teeth!

After a couple days of fever, fussing, and much snuggling, Alice has almost completely healed from her little illness. She also appears to have cut two more teeth in the process! So now she has four on top and two on bottom. It looks like she has inherited my front gap (see photo below) but only time will tell if Bobby's genes are strong enough to subdue Poulson Pebble Teeth: lots of little bitty teeth with lots of little bitty gaps between them, like a pearl necklace of sorts.

2 comments:

  1. Or she might be lucky like Mike and her teeth will straighten themselves out so she doesn't need braces. You never had braces, did you? And you don't still have a gap.

    And hey, pebble teeth make flossing that much easier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my gap disappeared on its own, so it's not so bad. I vaguely remember the dentist telling me that the front gap was good early on because that meant there would be lots of room for adult teeth later. I still don't know if that was a joke.

    Flossing...yikes. I can barely BRUSH Alice's teeth these days. Her little tongue pushes the brush out, blanketing top and bottom teeth in a protective muscley fortress. She hasn't learned to scream with her tongue sticking out (yet) so I can usually brush really fast while she's wailing.

    ReplyDelete