Bobby, Alice, and I hop over to IHOP for breakfast this morning. I do some "mystery shopping" now and then, so sometimes we get free meals at random places. IHOP is today's random place.
Bobby orders the strawberry Belgian waffle and I have Eggs Benedict. We give Alice bits and pieces of our meals. Alice enjoys the strawberries and syrup quite a bit. She spreads some of it on her cheek. Bobby quickly, and expertly, wipes it off her face and manages to get the last bit just as Alice decides his actions are annoying. She waves her hand up by her ear to shoo Bobby's napkin away and smears a whole new strip of syrup by her eye. Now it looks like war paint.
I just love having this kid around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that's such a cute picture of you two! She's really getting a lot of teeth, huh? Too bad you didn't have your camera with you at IHOP. :)
ReplyDeleteWe realized too late that Bobby actually had his cell phone camera with him the whole time. Oh well, maybe next time.
ReplyDeleteThe teeth are an interesting development. She puts things in her mouth and clamps down with her teeth and then wants you to try and pull it out (spoons, cups, toys, etc.). If you pull it out with your own teeth, all the more fun for everyone!