Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun Movies

Alice has overcome her initial fear of walking on grass, but I believe some resentment remains as evidenced by her grunting efforts in this video.

[flv width="400" height="300"]http://evansfamily.powweb.com/movies/2008/AliceGrassGrunt.flv[/flv]

Alice has begun to copy what we say. This morning, as I pulled her urine-soaked Raggedy Ann out of her crib (we didn't adjust her nighttime diaper for the 2 glasses of milk and 8 ounces of water she consumed right before bedtime) she pointed and enthusiastically lilted "Oh thank you! Raggedy!" just like I do every time Alice brings Raggedy to me. The words were barely comprehensible, but the singing tone was dead-on.

Does she understand how appropriate her little "whoa" sounds are in this video?

[flv width="400" height="300"]http://evansfamily.powweb.com/movies/2008/AliceChairSpin.flv[/flv]

1 comment:

  1. I watched the videos with Lauren by my side and she was facinated but the chair spinning one. We have a chair that spins and she likes to give people rides when they sit in it.

    ReplyDelete